Check this out

Friday, May 20, 2016

SUMMER TOPS, BATIK THEME

Text  : KHUSHARTINI KAMARULZAMAN
Photo : KHUSHARTINI KAMARULZAMAN
I made these two summer tops in two hours time. It is too easy but depends on the fabric used. I really love this korean viscose mix fabric. So easy to handle. I got this fabric for free from my all time favourite ajushi in Gwanjang Market. He asked me to pick this pattern when I was so busy looking at my linen fabric at his shop.
I said I did not want due to big leaves print. He then cut one yard and said he wanted to give to Hanaa. He also gave me another two types of fabric too from rug type and silk. He gave me too much of free fabric already.
When I came back home and did the sewing, I felt like I really want to have this pattern too maybe for my kimono dress! Or baju kelawar.haha.
Definitely will go and hunt for more.

No comments: